Do you want to automatically enable Lightbox2 for your images added with CKEditor/FCKeditor? Look no further!
Automatically enable Lightbox2 for images added with CKEditor
- Go to admin/settings/lightbox2/automatic
- Click “custom class images”
- With “Source” enabled in CKEditor, add for example the classname “lightbox” in the textbox (or whatever name you prefer).
- Click “Save configuration”
- When adding an image to a page make sure to add an URL to the image both under the “Image info” tab BUT ALSO under the “Link” tab!
- Go to the “Advanced” tab and write “lightbox” (or whatever you called the classname above) in the “Stylesheet classes” box.
- Done. When clicking on the image it should now show up in a lightbox!
This post is also available in: Swedish